Free Standard Shipping offer is valid on orders $50 or more placed online at organictraditions.com for U.S. or Canada Standard Shipping. No promo code required to redeem free shipping, just select Standard Shipping during checkout. If any other shipping options is selected, the stated shipping and handling fees will apply. If you return a portion of your online purchase, shipping charges will be assessed for the return shipping costs. Sales tax is not included in total minimum purchase requirement calculation. Not valid on previous purchases. Offer is subject to change without notice.
Say goodbye to your morning coffee and say hello to the perfect anti-inflammatory, antioxidant rich matcha latte! This Matcha Latte will give you enough energy to start your day that you won’t find yourself missing your ritual cup of jo. Matcha contains L-theanine, a naturally occurring amino acid that’ll give you a steady stream of energy and keep you focused but relaxed all day long. This revered type of green tea is a gentler source of caffeine, plus is packed with antioxidants. Of course you can enjoy matcha with hot water alone, but this slightly sweet, creamy latte is even better with a dairy free milk and natural sweetener.
* Our Matcha Latte can be prepared with or without a blender!
- Coffee- substitute
- Antioxidant rich
- Anti-inflammatory properties
What You’ll Need:
- 1 C dairy free milk (hemp, almond, coconut etc.)
- ½ tsp. To 1 tsp Premium Matcha Green Tea
- 1 tbsp. of Coconut Spread
- ½-1 tsp. of Coconut Palm Sugar
- ½ tsp. of cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp. warm water
Preparation (No Blender):
- Heat your dairy free milk in a saucepan on the stove on low-medium heat, or in the microwave, stirring occasionally.
- Stir the coconut spread into the dairy free milk
- While your milk is heating, combine matcha, sweetener, cinnamon and warm water in your mug and whisk together to form a paste. A bamboo whisk works best, however you can also use a metal whisk or spoon.
- Once you have formed a paste and your milk is hot, combine the two in your serving mug and enjoy!
- Heat your dairy free milk in a saucepan on low-medium heat, or in the microwave, stirring occasionally. Do not bring to a boil. It is important that the milk is not boiling when combined with the matcha because this could burn the matcha.
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until frothy.
Vegan - Dairy Free - Refined Sugar Free
Prep Time: 3-5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Yields: 1 serving