Do you need an excuse to eat chocolate? Here it is! We teamed up with the wonderful @eatwellwithsari and she created these almond cacao bites 😍
- Refined Sugar Free
- Packed with heart healthy fats
What You’ll Need:
Dairy Free - Gluten Free - Vegan - Refined Sugar Free
- Add almond butter and honey to a food processor and combine well
- Add in cacao powder, chia & flax seed powder and salt.
- Mix for 3 - 5 minutes until a thick dough / paste is formed.
- Using a spatula, scoop out the contents onto a cutting board and press down flat. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and mold into one giant ball.
- From there, take small chunks out and roll them into balls. Place on a plate in the fridge for 20 minutes before eating.
- Store in the fridge for 5 days