- Highest grade Matcha
- Made from Tencha spring harvested, shade grown leaves
- Most concentrated green tea in the world
- Packaged in protective violet miron glass for optimal stability
Overview of Key Benefits
Cardiovascular Support Catechins in green tea play a protective role in cardiovascular health by reducing oxidative stress.
Country of Origin: Japan
Ingredients: Certified Organic Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea
Botanical Name: Camellia sinensis
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Combine with water and enjoy
- Blend with adaptogens, coconut butter and dairy free milk for a matcha latte.
- Can also be used for baking.