- Ideal for daily use
- Rich, full bodied green tea taste
- Most concentrated green tea in the world
- Green tea leaves harvested after the ceremonial grade
- Easily incorporated into smoothies and other superfood recipes
Overview of Key Benefits
Cardiovascular Support Catechins in green tea play a protective role in cardiovascular health by reducing oxidative stress.
Country of Origin: Japan
Ingredients: Certified Organic Premium Matcha Green Tea
Botanical Name: Camellia sinensis
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Combine with water and enjoy
- Blend with adaptogens, yogurt and smoothie bowls.
Organic Traditions Recipes
We have 1 recipe which uses Organic Premium Matcha Tea: