Who doesn't love lathering on some high fructose corn syrup on their toast?? Us.
Why use store bought jam, which often contains heaps of refined sugar and other fillers and additives when you can make your own jam using as little as 3 wholesome ingredients?
Check out this 3 ingredients raspberry chia jam by our #otlifestyler @lindsaymustard
- Brain boosting fats
- Complex carbs for steady energy
What You’ll Need:
- 🍓 1 cup Raspberries (140g) ⠀
- 🍓 1 tbsp Chia Seeds (15g) ⠀
- 🍓 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
- Optional: Yacon to sweeten!
Dairy Free - Gluten Free - Vegan - Refined Sugar Free
- Simmer the berries in a small saucepan over low heat until melted. Add chia seeds and stir.
- 🍓 Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a glass jar. Store in the fridge and smear on EVERYTHING