Set you and your kids up for success with these #peanutfree energy balls that are not only delicious but also #schoolsafe! The whole family will love the familiar taste of peanuts thanks to our roasted baru seeds!
Check out the recipe for these baru butter balls by @maddison.summer 😍
- Packed with healthy fats
- Full of fibre
What You’ll Need:
- 1 c old fashioned oats
- 1/3 c sprouted chia/flax
- 1 c baru butter
- 1/4 c sweetener (yacon, honey or maple syrup)
- Splash of vanilla
Dark chocolate chips
Dairy Free - Gluten Free - Vegan - Refined Sugar Free
1. Food process oats until finely ground.
2. Add ground flaxseed, baru butter, sweetener, vanilla and salt.
3. Process until mixture comes together into a soft but not overly sticky ball. If mixture is dry, add baru butter 1 tbsp at a time.
4. Next, stir in chocolate chips by hand.
5. Using a 1/2 tbsp measuring spoon form balls. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge