We're dying to whip up some of these HALF BAKED mixed nut butter chocolate chunk blondies by @eatwellwithsari.
- Refined sugar free
What You’ll Need:
Dairy Free - Gluten Free - Vegan - Refined Sugar Free
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Bake Time: 20-25 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare flax egg by mixing 1 tbsp of flax meal and 2.5 tbsp water in a small bowl. Let it sit for 5 minutes thicken.
- Add nut butter, melted coconut oil, maple syrup to a large mixing bowl.
- Add flax egg when ready.
- Combine well. Add in chia/flax powder, palm sugar, almond flour, and baking soda. Mix well again until a thick dough is formed.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease with coconut oil spray.
- Pour batter in the loaf pan and shake to even it out.
- Generously sprinkle chocolate chips on top and add a little bit of sea salt too.
- Bake for 20- 25.