Who said probiotics couldn't taste sweet? Not us! Our Daily Probiotic Cranberry Supreme is made from the highest quality organic whole food cranberries that have been dried at a low temperature to preserve those delicate antioxidants. If you're not a fan of the often tart cranberry, don't worry, this blend also contains trace amounts of our organic coconut palm sugar to balance it all out. Add it to your smoothies and use it to boost your juices - or try adding it to a dessert like our Cranberry Spice Balls!
- Maintains a healthy urinary tract and can protect against UTI's
- Rich in fibre and antioxidants
- You're getting 1 billion shelf stable and heat stable probiotics per serving of our Probiotic Cranberry Supreme
What You’ll Need:
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ cup almonds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup dates
- 2 tbsp cranberry supreme
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- ½ - 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Pinch of salt
Dairy Free - Gluten Free - Vegan - Refined Sugar Free - Paleo
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- Yields: Roughly 12-15 balls
- In a food processor, chop cashews, almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and dates.
- Add the nut butter, coconut oil, ginger, lemon, cranberry supreme and salt. Roll into bite sized balls.
- Allow to set in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.