We're dying to whip up some of these HALF BAKED mixed nut butter chocolate chunk blondies by @eatwellwithsari.
What You’ll Need:
1 C nut butter (@eatwellwithsari used a combo of our raw almond butter with our roasted hazelnut butter)
- 1 chia/flax egg
- 2 tbs melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp sprouted chia flax
- 1 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 1/3 c almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chunks (or chips!)
- sea salt for topping
Dairy Free - Gluten Free - Vegan - Refined Sugar Free
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Prepare chia/flax egg by mixing 1 tbsp of flax meal and 2.5 tbsp water in a small bowl. Let it sit for 5 minutes thicken.
3. Add nut butter, melted coconut oil, maple syrup to a large mixing bowl. Add chia/flax egg when ready. Combine well.
4. Add in chia/flax powder, palm sugar, almond flour, and baking soda. Mix well again until a thick dough is formed.
5. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease with coconut oil spray.
6. Pour batter in the loaf pan and shake to even it out. Generously sprinkle chocolate chips on top and add a little bit of sea salt too.
7. Bake for 20- 25.