What's the easiest fool-proof way to make superfood popsicles for this weekend?
Freeze your smoothies!
We'll be using this #superfoohack all weekend long.
Here's the recipe for these antioxidant-packed mint berry popsicles (with some hidden greens of course!)
- Immune boosting
What You’ll Need:
- 12oz water or coconut water
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp antioxidant berry blast
- 1 tbsp super greens with probiotics
- 1 tsp triphala
- Small handful of fresh mint
Dairy-Free - Gluten-Free - Vegan - Refined Sugar-Free
1. Blend and enjoy as a smoothie or pop into your popsicle mould and freeze for a refreshing treat!