- Packed with healthy fats
- Refined sugar free
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups Jujube Fruit
- 1.5 cups Chocolate sorghum cereal
1.5 cup rolled gluten free oats
- 3/4 cups roasted almond butter
- 3/4 cup chopped chocolate covered almonds
1/2 cup chopped almonds
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1 tsp vanilla bean powder or extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Dairy Free - Gluten Free - Vegan - Refined Sugar Free
1.Remove pit from jujube fruit. Soak jujube fruit in warm water for 10 - 15 minutes. Discard water and place jujube fruit, almond butter and vanilla in a food processor, pulse until combined.
2. In a large bowl mix together oats, chocolate cereal, almonds, seeds, salt, almond butter and jujube mixture.
3. Transfer mixture to a parchment paper lined dish (13x9) and using your hand, press the oats down into the pan. Make sure you press the mix really well. I like to use plastic wrap to press the mix. This way the granola does not stick to your hands.
4. Transfer the mix to your freezer for 1 hour until the bars set. Remove from freezer, lift the parchment paper, cut into bars and store in your fridge or freezer
5. Optional - melt dark chocolate and drizzle on your bars if you dare