The only reason to switch out your vegetable oil for our flaxseed cooking oil for all of our grilling/ sautéinhg/ stir-frying/ baking needs:
1. It will help BOOST & BALANCE your omega 3:6 ratio
Why is this important?
Omega's are essential for eye health, brain health, fighting inflammation, fighting autoimmune diseases, fighting age-related mental decline, and may even improve bone and joint health....to name a few.
Recipe by our #otlifestyler @eatyoungnutrition check her out for the recipe for these loaded sweet potato fries!
- Brain boosting fats
- Complex carbs for steady energy
What You’ll Need For The Fries:
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup radicchio, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp green onion, julienned
- 1/2 a jalapeno pepper, chopped (seeds removed if desired)
- 1/4 cup guacamole (or diced avocado)
- 1/4 cup goat’s cheese, broken up
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Drizzle of sriracha
- Sprinkle of nutritional yeast
Dairy Optional - Gluten Free - Vegan - Refined Sugar Free
- Preheat oven to 425OF.
- To cook the sweet potato fries, toss sweet potato in Flaxseed Cooking Oil, fresh rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Lay on a baking sheet, leaving as much equal space as you can for all fries. Bake for 20-30 minutes, rotating mid-way.
- Prepare all veggies by washing and chopping them in advance.
- When the fries are finished cooking, transfer them to a heat safe plate or baking dish, and add your toppings. The ones mentioned are just suggestions!
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes. Serve!