- The sprouting process improves digestibility and allows for a greater absorption of nutrients
- Contains 3 grams of omega-3 per serving (15g)
- A great source of Calcium and Iron
- High in Fiber
Overview of Key Benefits
Stability Of Omega3s Chia contains high amounts of antioxidants that act as a naturally occurring stability system for the delicate Omega 3s. Quercetin for example prevents lipid oxidation therefore making this seed a stable source of Omega 3. Offsets Damage of a High-Carb/High-Fat Diet in one vitro animal model.
Country of Origin: Chia - Paraguay.
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Add it to your smoothies for a boost of fiber
- Great for baking
Organic Traditions Recipes
We have 13 recipes which use Sprouted Chia/Flax:
- Banana Flax Bread
- Baru Butter Balls
- Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
- Chocolate Chunk Blondies
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Half Baked Blondies
- Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mixed Berry Smoothie Bowl
- Nut Free Ganola Bars
- Probiotic Berry Basil Smoothie
- Simple Granola
- Spirulina Protein Balls
- Tropical Turmeric Smoothie