If you've experience the spirulina scaries, this recipe might be for you! Thanks to @herhealthfulplate you can reap all of the benefits of spirulina without worrying about the taste. Here's their recipe for spirulina protein balls!
- Immune boosting
- Protein packed
What You’ll Need:
- 1/4 cup spirulina
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup protein powder of choice
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup dates, or you could sub with 1/4 cup of our yacon syrup!
- 1/3 cup sprouted chia/flax
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3 tsp cayenne pepper
- Lemon juice + zest from one lemon
Dairy Free - Gluten Free - Vegan - Refined Sugar Free
1. Protein/ energy balls are the best to make because you literally toss everything into a food processor and pulse away. Shape them into desired size and refrigerate for 30 mins + enjoy!