A Healthier Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe from Organic Traditions
by Vickie Chin on Oct 05, 2022
Cozy up this Fall with Organic Traditions' limited edition Pumpkin Spice Latte!
This healthier latte features organic pumpkin powder made with 100% natural pumpkins. The delicious and nourishing blend of aromatic spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and allspice will warm up your pallet, and the coconut milk powder base gives it a velvety finish.
Starbucks PSL vs The Healthier Organic Traditions Pumpkin Spice Latte from Organic Traditions.
- Calories: 210 vs 72
- Fat: 8g Fat vs 4.5g Fat
- Sugar: 26g Sugar vs 3.5g Sugar
- Price: $5.45+ vs $1.79
- # of Ingredients: 19+ strange ingredients vs natural ingredients
Enjoy Your Healthy Pumpkin Spice Homemade Latte.
Ditch the high-calorie, store-bought, full of sugar PSL for a healthier pumpkin spice homemade latte.
Here's how to make a healthy pumpkin spice latte at home:
- Combine 1.5 tablespoons of Organic Traditions Pumpkin Spice Latte superfood mix with 6-8 oz of hot water or your favourite milk.
- Mix, whisk or blend and enjoy!
That's it. You can now enjoy a skinny pumpkin spice homemade latte without all the unnecessary sugar and calories.
What Others Are Saying About Our Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte
"I love the flavour, far better than Starbucks."
"Just WOW this PSL all Organic with Super Healthy Ingredients, just knocked my socks off! I make it with Organic, Gluten-free oat milk, and the combination of the milk with spices will make you feel like you're wrapped in a warm cozy blanket from head to toe! You must try this drink; trust me, you won't regret it!"
"Who doesn't love, Pumpkin? Especially in the Fall? This PSL has a terrific, creamy, authentic flavour and readily mixes with water or milk to add to various foods, including coffee, oatmeal, other cooked grains, or even smoothies. Try it. You will be delighted!"
"Delicious. It tastes almost as good as a Starbucks PSL, minus the calories!!!"
"I love this pumpkin spice latte recipe!! I tried the Starbucks PSL once; it was too heavy on the espresso and the syrups, and I wouldn't say I liked it. I was pleasantly surprised by this blend because it is the flavour I want from a PSL without being too heavy on the coffee flavour or the sweetness. Very lovely!"
If you're looking for an alternative to Starbucks' pumpkin spice latte. In that case, we think you will enjoy Organic Traditions' organic pumpkin spice homemade latte this fall.
Where else can you get a healthy, organic, pumpkin spice homemade latte made with actual pumpkin for just $1.79?
Also, don’t worry about the milk. We’ve covered that too. 😉
Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe
The Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake, because cheesecake isn't seasonal, even if the flavour is.
Here's what you need for the base:
- 3/4 cup organic almonds
- 3/4 cup pecans
- 1 cup of dates
- A pinch of salt + water if needed
- 1 1/2 cups soaked raw cashews
- 1/2 cup whole fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup of yacon syrup (our favourite prebiotic-packed liquid sweetener!)
- 1/3 cup of pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup of our organic pumpkin spice latte mix
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Pulse your base ingredients until you have a consistent sticky mixture. Press evenly into the bottom of a parchment-lined baking dish (8x8 is perfect!)
- Add all your pumpkin pie cheesecake filling ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust to your liking.
- Pour your filling over your base mixture and freeze overnight. Remove your delicious pumpkin pie cheesecake from the freezer 1 hour before serving to thaw. To serve, pipe some pumpkin whipped cream on top!
We made our pumpkin spice whipped cream by combining the cream of full-fat coconut milk with a 1/3 cup of our organic PSL mix. Add both to your mixer and whip until you have your desired consistency.
Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Recipe
Pumpkin pie yogurt-dipped pretzels coming in hot for the long weekend 😏
- 3/4 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1.5 tbsp of our PSL mix
- 2 tbsp maple syrup