What goes together better than chocolate and peanut butter? Chocolate and baru butter of course! Check out these baru butter cups, perfect for anyone with a peanut or nut allergy looking to find a healthy and peanut/nut free alternative to everyone's favourite peanut butter cup!
- Rich in antioxidants
- Packed with plant-based protein
- An excellent source of healthy fats
What You’ll Need:
For the chocolate:
For the filling:
Dairy Free - Gluten Free - Vegan - Refined Sugar Free - Paleo - Keto Friendly
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Chill Time: 45 minutes total
- Yields: Roughly 12 servings
- Line your muffin tray with muffin cups
- Fill each muffin cup with about 1 tbsp of your chocolate mixture and spread it around the sides of the cup. Place in freezer to settle for about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove chocolate from freezer and add roughly 1 tsp of baru butter. Place cups back in the freezer and allow to set for another 15 minutes.
- Remove chocolate and baru butter from freezer and top off with remaining chocolate. Place in freezer and allow to set for the final time (at least 15 minutes!)
- Enjoy right out of the freezer (or fridge!)