- Refined sugar free
What You’ll Need For The Shortbread Layer:
- 1/2 cup cocount flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal, made fresh in our food processor with our raw almonds
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
3 tbsp of our yacon syrup
What You’ll Need For The Caramel Layer:
- 1/2 cup of our roasted hazelnut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp of our yacon syrup
What You’ll Need For The Chocolate Layer:
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp ashwagandha powder
- 2 tbsp yacon syrup
Dairy Free - Gluten Free - Vegan - Refined Sugar Free
- For the shortbread layer, combine all of the ingredients into a bowl. Line your preferred baking dish (we used a loaf pan) with parchment paper.
- Press your shortbread mixture into the bottom of the pan and bake at 350 for about 10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- While that cools, combine the ingredients for your caramel layer in a small saucepan. Heat and mix until incorporated.
- Pour over the shortbread layer and set in he freezer to cool.
- While cooling, make your chocolate layer by mixing all of your chocolate ingredients well. Feel free to add more yacon if you prefer it sweeter!
- Once your shortbread and caramel layers are cooled (about 20 minutes) top with your chocolate layer and set in the freezer again to chill.
- Once chilled completely and your chocolate layer is set, top with flakey sea salt. Cut and enjoy!!